Sign in to follow this  
Anthony_Tyson

Concept Pro VHSD 770 PCB faults

Hi, I hope someone out there can help!

over the past few weeks i have installed several concept pr 770 dome ptz cameras on several differant sites and i keep getting the PCB blowing out on me, its not on all of them i'd say 6/10 blow on me has anyone else had this fault or know were i may be going wrong?

any help would be much appriciated

Anthony

Hi, I hope someone out there can help!

over the past few weeks i have installed several concept pr 770 dome ptz cameras on several differant sites and i keep getting the PCB blowing out on me, its not on all of them i'd say 6/10 blow on me has anyone else had this fault or know were i may be going wrong?

any help would be much appriciated

Anthony

yes everyone has the same problem it also burns out the wire ribbon between the camera and the board. this has been going on for over 14 months (just dont buy them)

the VHSD-810EXT is a much better camera and cheaper. ask them to swop them.

what i joke when i went back to the supplier they told me that I'm the only person who is having faults with them and its my fault, 5 seconds later another guy walked in and had the same problem with 5!!!!! cams

needless to say they exchanged everything for me straight away!

Edited by Guest

what i joke when i went back to the supplier they told me that I'm the only person who is having faults with them and its my fault, 5 seconds later another guy walked in and had the same problem with 15!!!!! cams

needless to say they exchanged everything for me straight away!

did you get them from a company starting with v in leeds area ???

it was, and i just looked at my post wast 15 cams was 5 lol

yes everyone who sells that ptz in the uk has had faults. and it is not a cnb why they sell them as i dont know.

but at least they exchanged them for you.

well from what i'm told we will not be useing them cams again looking into mobotics now so hopefully there will be little or no faults with them (or so i'm told!)