topspin

NV5000 Tv-Out

Is there a way to view all 4 cameras instead of it cycling through the selected cameras one by one? I hope the latest software allows a 4 camera split screen.

Someone out there correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that the latest software does. The problem is not the software per say... it is the card. The bigger cards allow for that. If I load v7.7 on my 5000 system, I can't do it, but if I load the same software on my 6480 demo, it allows the "advanced" window, which gives me all kinds of screen divisions.

matt

I remember reading that the higher end cards allow the 4-channel split screen. I just don't see why there would be any sort of hardware limitation to doing it on the NV5000. Maybe it's just a marketing thing to get ppl to buy the higher end cards.

This is sort of a deal breaker for one of my clients. I might have to sell him a dvr just for this feature. I'm not sure I'd want to get rid of the NV5000 card though. Maybe I can split my 4 channels into both the NV5000 and an external stand alone dvr....

Is there a way to view all 4 cameras instead of it cycling through the selected cameras one by one? I hope the latest software allows a 4 camera split screen.

it has always been a problem. why avermedia has not changed it i dont no. once you get over 8 channels then you have full control over the monitor out. this has always been the same on both the nv and sa dvrs