Mnorman

Digital zooming problem

So here is a problem I have been noticing after the upgrade from 7.5 to 7.7

Camera IQEYE 755 5.0MP camera 10FPS

In 7.5 I could zoom digitally with right clicking and dragging a box on recorded footage.

In 7.7 I can drag a box but nothing happens. In live view I can zoom without a hitch.

Camera Arecont 3100 3.0MP camera 11FPS

In 7.5 I could zoom digitally like normal to as small of a box as I wanted.

In 7.7 I can only zoom digitally if the box is about 1/8 of the screen or bigger.

The camera will video loss on me if the FPS is set on anything higher than 11

All the ipcam patches are current

Anyone else experiencing zooming issues?

Also, is there any remote software that currently works with 7.7 recorded files? I downloaded the stuff from Avermedia again and it still doesn't work, but it does with 7.5.

regards

So here is a problem I have been noticing after the upgrade from 7.5 to 7.7

Camera IQEYE 755 5.0MP camera 10FPS

In 7.5 I could zoom digitally with right clicking and dragging a box on recorded footage.

In 7.7 I can drag a box but nothing happens. In live view I can zoom without a hitch.

Camera Arecont 3100 3.0MP camera 11FPS

In 7.5 I could zoom digitally like normal to as small of a box as I wanted.

In 7.7 I can only zoom digitally if the box is about 1/8 of the screen or bigger.

The camera will video loss on me if the FPS is set on anything higher than 11

All the ipcam patches are current

Anyone else experiencing zooming issues?

Also, is there any remote software that currently works with 7.7 recorded files? I downloaded the stuff from Avermedia again and it still doesn't work, but it does with 7.5.

regards

yes this has been a problem with all sa and nv when loaded new software. what remote software do you need. if you are talking about cms3000 you will need a licence

Well Tom,

I would like IStable and IEnhance that works with the .dvr files from 7.7

The Qplayer also did not work that I had loaded from back in the 7.3 days, but I got passed that by having a backup put a Qplayer on a disk with some other footage. I have not found any such ability for the enhance and stable programs, unless I am just missing those two in the 7.7 download I got from Avermedia. I downloaded the webtools thing off Aver's site thinking they changed the two programs after the 7.7 release, but no such luck.