Hello everyone,

I´ve just got a question here from a customer.

He got a AV5100 and just want to record 1 pictures a day in 2 weeks. How can I make this the best way?

Thanks in advanced

Hello everyone,

He got a AV5100 and just want to record 1 pictures a day in 2 weeks. How can I make this the best way?

Thanks in advanced

Do you mean you want the camera to record each day for 2 weeks ?????

Hello everyone,

Thanks in advanced

Forget for how long i will save it

Like this:

1 picture/day

Hello everyone,

Thanks in advanced

Forget for how long i will save it

Like this:

1 picture/day

so 1 picture (photo) or a full days video (footage) take a look at link it will let you do what you want.

http://www.milestonesys.com/

Hello everyone,

Thanks in advanced

Exacq let you capture image in time lapse mode

1 image in 168 hours max

or less

If that camera has ftp capabilities you don't need any software. Set it up to ftp an image to a ftp server once a day.

That's my biggest gripe with Arecont, no built in software to do what most IP cameras do. To give you an idea, any cheap Chinese camera or Axis or Mobotix will do what you want to do.

You can do what you want to do, but you need to have a PC and software running all day to do it, a huge waste of electricity and a PC.

If he's willing to change cameras, check out Stardot, They run about the same price range as Arecont, they also have a 5MP model and they allow ftp on a fixed schedule. Both companies are located in So Cal and Stardot seemed like nicer people to work with. Looking at images from both, I would say Stardot has slightly better image quality.

That's my biggest gripe with Arecont, no built in software to do what most IP cameras do. To give you an idea, any cheap Chinese camera or Axis or Mobotix will do what you want to do.

You can do what you want to do, but you need to have a PC and software running all day to do it, a huge waste of electricity and a PC.

If he's willing to change cameras, check out Stardot, They run about the same price range as Arecont, they also have a 5MP model and they allow ftp on a fixed schedule. Both companies are located in So Cal and Stardot seemed like nicer people to work with. Looking at images from both, I would say Stardot has slightly better image quality.

Arecont left out the bells and whistles for small form factor, high resolution, high frame rates and h.264 compression.

I live for the bells and whistles Anyone want an Arecont AV3100DN with Arecont 4-10mm lens? Used only a few hours to do a proof of concept with and is in the original packaging. It's missing bells and whistles but it has all the stuff thewireguys says it has.