C.O.P.

Where to buy?

I am finally ready to make the move here. Could you guys PM me with recommendations (or quotes if you are a seller) for places to purchase the following?

1 Panasonic WV CP504 (not the L) Box

1 Panasonic WV CP504 (not the L) Dome

1 Geovision GV1240

IR lighting (prob flood up to 75 feet)

Lenses

roughly 100ft cable

misc supplies

Yes, I will be looking at the sponsors.

Thanks in advance.

Not sure on supplier, but I'd suggest staying away from the new analog Panasonic 504's. I've been a strong supporter of Panasonic... but not this particular one. I installed six for a customer a while back, and the results were far less than satisfactory.. Samples here.. viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11322&start=180

A recent conversation with the regional rep suggested that they might be willing to trade them back for the 484 series cams. Those models would be ones that I would highly recommend.

Wow, thanks HW.

I'm not sure how I missed that one.

Back to rethinking.

Don't rethink too much, just get the 484s. They are very good.

Not sure on supplier, but I'd suggest staying away from the new analog Panasonic 504's. I've been a strong supporter of Panasonic... but not this particular one. I installed six for a customer a while back, and the results were far less than satisfactory.. Samples here.. viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11322&start=180

A recent conversation with the regional rep suggested that they might be willing to trade them back for the 484 series cams. Those models would be ones that I would highly recommend.

These new Panasonic 504's are fine... chances are very good that these cameras were part of a bad initial batch when Panasonic introduced them... and we had our share of these type of problems... Of course, persuading Panasonic that it is a bad camera is yet another serious task, but at the end, they will change (or changed in our case). They did not tell us what were wrong with them, but the new replacements worked perfectly...

484 series are no longer avail from Panasonic, but you may find them with some distributors.. It was a great product while lasted, however the new 504 series is better performer.