tiger

Avtech 4 channel dvr

Hi everybody,hope someone can help me i have a avtech 4 channel dvr i am trying to make a copy of recording,Have managed to make copy on cdr-r(having a great deal o problem trying to convert to av1 on laptop any advice on this one) have also tried a usb flash drive(converted to fat32)unit will not regonise (another problem)what i want to know, can i use a data cable from the usb outlet on dvr to my laptop and download all the relevant recordings.

looking forward to hearing from anyone.ragards . tiger

I am not sure why the DVR is giving you problems.

Another option would be to connect via the internet and download the video, and convert the AVI using the software supplied with the DVR.

You can also buy a composite video to USB device, and connect to the monitor out of the DVR, and record the video to your computer, or laptop as AVI.

Hi, I recently bought a AVTech 791 H.264 40Channels DVR. I am having problems with setting up teh Network. The instructions in the about three different manuals, and the image of the software: AvTech Video Viewer and what I see in the DVR are different. Could I ask if anyone here has the verified step-by-step instruction to setup the network so that it can be access remotely? Thanks for your help.