kaysadeya

Another random thought

originally posted by rory:

anywaz, my brother sais theres no crime in manchester,

Not sure the Greater Manchester Police would necessarily agree rory

originally posted by herminshs:

My berreta sometimes intimidates customers into signing the contracts....

From what I can gather, a beret has much the same effect in France

As it happens, all handguns are banned in the U.K., even long established shooting clubs had their entire stocks destroyed not so long ago (apart of course from the ones which have ended up in the wrong hands!!).

Probably not rory, but then I don't think you need to worry too much about being top of the list for possible terrorist attacks.

Still at least we've got all those CCTV cameras watching our backs!

maybe not, yet, though we are one of the easiest to hit, as we have no defence. And we got tons of tourists here every day that can cause us to be a target .. dont think they comin this far though ...

CCW would be nice here. Would enjoy carrying the Glock around

BTW, anyone watch the Gun Debate a while back with NRA and IANSA? IANSA is thoroughly disgusting I must say.

I was there.

and what they don't show on camera is the fist fight that broke out after the debate

Nooo, you were actually there?!?!? Heh, where abouts... I have it taped

Fist fight... between who??

Why do we need cameras at home anyway? Haven't we all see them enouph during the day working with them and now seeing more at home???

I rather keep my Glock, Smith&Wesson, Remington & Colt 45 Gold Cup near me at all times while at home and then lets see who will dare to get close

There is nothing like the sound of the pumping shut gun...

Levon

Well, I want it so, when i get shot dead, the police know who did it and lock them up ... otherwise with the local investigators here, they would never find them..

I'm sticking with my soldering iron.... "One more step and we're talking third degree buster!!"

T15 staple gun aint bad also ...

Hey I had a dream...

I was being chased by criminals who who trying to shoot me for some reason. My only defence was going into a friend of the Family's large basement and grabbing his electric staple gun. He had like a several mile long extension cord. I ran down the street with it... they caught up with me... and I killed them all with the staple gun.

My Glock or shotgun never fire properly or at all in any dream... but that staple gun sure worked fine.

Hey rory, I got a idea, why don't you get a harpoon gun instead? That can't be illegal over there.

yeah its probably illegal, we dont have a need for them here ...

we got spears for fishing, no spear guns though.

You can actually get a licence for a shot gun, for hunting, pigeons!!!!!!!!!!!

Still not THAT easy to get.

Flare guns are illegal also, unless you own a boat you cant legally have a flare gun.

Rory

My Glock or shotgun never fire properly or at all in any dream... but that staple gun sure worked fine.

That's funny because I have had 2 jobs where I carried a firearm. I constantly had dreams about a malfunction during a firefight. What's funnier is the one time I thought I might have to actually fire I wasn't worried about a malfunction at all. What I remember most was thinking about how loud the shots were going to be. It's strange what a guy will worry about in a stressful situation.

That's funny because I have had 2 jobs where I carried a firearm. I constantly had dreams about a malfunction during a firefight. What's funnier is the one time I thought I might have to actually fire I wasn't worried about a malfunction at all. What I remember most was thinking about how loud the shots were going to be. It's strange what a guy will worry about in a stressful situation.

I make sure my windows are closed good so the gunman cant see inside to aim at me when im sleeping ..!! Ofcourse with a shotgun or uzi/AK, that wont matter much, well thankfully I have the yard beams ...so ill know when to jump and duck

Sounds like a well-armed group here.

My weapon of choice is a soldering iron. "One more move mister and I'll burn a hole in your ski cap...."

thats a crack up..

Me I got nothing, but hay we need nothing, i think if an Australian found someone robbing them, they would probably say " hay mate you wanna borrow my ute to carry that gear... you might put your back out and have to go on compo"... Truth is hear, we cant own gubns, infact all semi automatic weapons have been destroyed, happened shortly after we won the record for one nut killing as the most people in one day atport Arthur in Tasmania,,,, Man if you knew port Arthur, hell you would not even lock your doors there, no on robs anyone, but as usual we over reacted.

to be honest the main reason I have nothing at home is I live in a protected complex in the middel of the city, no one would get in and even if they did there would be so many boo's from the many METROSEXUALS that live in the complex that the poor robber would feel ashamed not to be wearing an Amani Suit, but in truth, I just dont want one, for one.,.. I refuse to admit it is necessary, and for 2 I dont want it after working all day selling it and for 3 I would probably web enable it and forget I was naked one night and find nude pics of me on www.cctvforum.com

and for 3 I would probably web enable it and forget I was naked one night and find nude pics of me on www.cctvforum.com

LoL. That's why my girlfriend won't allow cameras in the house. But I do have a couple out on the front of the house. She does like that because she can simply turn the channel on any tv to see who's at the front door.

Me I got nothing, but hay we need nothing, i think if an Australian found someone robbing them, they would probably say " hay mate you wanna borrow my ute to carry that gear... you might put your back out and have to go on compo"...

Sounds nice. I'm old enough to remember a time when locking the door was an after-thought and you could leave the top down on your convertible car in public places. Now I lock everything up by muscle-memory – don’t even think about it.

I don’t mean to portray that things are out of control where I live, but all sides of my house are exposed to any passerby and having an effective CCTV system is piece of mind. For example, without a CCTV system in the backyard, I wouldn’t leave my chipper there and would probably always lock the sliding door when I take a shower. Having a CCTV system relieves most of the constant low-level paranoia I have acquired from various experiences over the years.

But that’s just me. I don’t want to be anyone’s victim and am technically inclined, so installing a CCTV system is a natural defense. My motto is “Plan for the worse, but hope for the best.â€

Just join IANSA and Rebecca will protect you from the BG with her special powers

for me, i gots to have bars on the windows ... at least down here. But in the outislands like Long Island Bahamas. there is no crime though, and you can leave your windows, doors, anything, open. Heck they are all family.

Me I got nothing, but hay we need nothing, i think if an Australian found someone robbing them, they would probably say " hay mate you wanna borrow my ute to carry that gear... you might put your back out and have to go on compo"...

Sounds nice. I'm old enough to remember a time when locking the door was an after-thought and you could leave the top down on your convertible car in public places. Now I lock everything up by muscle-memory – don’t even think about it.

I don’t mean to portray that things are out of control where I live, but all sides of my house are exposed to any passerby and having an effective CCTV system is piece of mind. For example, without a CCTV system in the backyard, I wouldn’t leave my chipper there and would probably always lock the sliding door when I take a shower. Having a CCTV system relieves most of the constant low-level paranoia I have acquired from various experiences over the years.

But that’s just me. I don’t want to be anyone’s victim and am technically inclined, so installing a CCTV system is a natural defense. My motto is “Plan for the worse, but hope for the best.â€

WOW...

Where the hell do you live guys?? That you need so much weapons?

I personaly dont like guns... too messy... too much blood. My two hands are my best weapons

Applying pressure in the right spots in the right sequence...