kaysadeya

Another random thought

That's why Rebecca from IANSA will protect you and all others from harm with her powers.

She makes me feel so safe, I got rid of all my guns.

no good, all the crooks down here have guns, knives and machetes ..

ive been robbed gunpoint maybe 10 times (once i even punched the guy with the gun he got confused and ran off! LOL), by knife once (kicked the guys butt and dragged him into the police station - he robbed me right outside the police station!!), and once with home made axes (they got caught 2 days later and went to prison for 2 years), and ofcourse ganged a couple times but fought way out of it, and kidnapped twice (was let go one time, jumped out of the moving vehicle the second time). And that wasnt recent, crime has got even worse in the city now. Home invasions and random stabbings and shootings on the public streets have increased this year. Like i said though, this is Nassau, the outislands are crime free, generally.

Holy crappola Rory, that is bloody ignorant.

Perhaps Rebecca and IANSA can help you. I am told she works miracles in preventing gun violence and all violence in general. When a BG approaches you to attack, apparently she has powers to ward off the evil doers. At least that's the rumour.

Holy crappola Rory, that is bloody ignorant.

Perhaps Rebecca and IANSA can help you.

whats IANSA?

I got my machete, my iron bars, and i dont stick around anywhere for long ... all can do ... wouldnt mind a bullet proof vest one day !

Some *** from Australia who thinks she can rid the entire world of small arms and from law abiding citizens and create her own version of 'Demolition Man'.

http://www.iansa.org/

Maybe she will want to take action on knives and forks next.

The UN is just as pathetic. http://www.iansa.org/issues/un_marking_tracing.htm

we are not on her list

What, get rid of guns totally .. darn, dont think that will happen.

If you get rid of the guns, what about the police, can they still carry guns? If not, what about the criminals running around with machets decapitaing people down here, or knives ...rocks, bottles, etc ..

anywayz, they cant stop the illegal immigrants nor the drug trafficking .. doubt they can do anything about illegal guns .. by the way, all guns are basically illegal down here anyway ..

I know... I have never heard of a compliant criminal

Prob no weapons for the Police... they would have to qualify as Ninja's, but would only be allowed to use their hands and feet.

But that will just make militants happy. That and their Allahu Akbar crap.