Sign in to follow this  
ei0675

Deeplet DVR switching off

I purchased a Deeplet DVR from a local supplier, and have had nothing but issues with it, since it has been put in.

The DVR constantly keeps powering odd and on and off.

I contacted the supplier and he maintains its to do with the power to the cameras.

Camersa are powered beside the DVR with individual power packs and are connected for video via RG59. longest run is less than 15m with the shortest runjust over 5m.

Can anyone shed light on this problem or what the supplier is stating???

Thanks.

I really need some help or advice on this ongoing issue.

The DVR is a Deeplet DM-1604H.

the supplier says its a camera/pwoer issue. so i checked voltages at each camera and have a reading of betwwn 11.8 and 12.01V.

Then the supplier said it was a ground issue so i checked voltages on each RG59 cable:

1 between inner BNC pin and outter BNC i got a reading of 0.06 volts.

2. Between Earth of socket and outter BNC i got readings of between 2.01 and 2.05V

3 Between ground of DVR and Outter BNC i got similar readings as in (2)

All BNCs are grounded and i am also using a surge protector between DVR and RG59.

When i disconnect Cameras the DVR remains on. i just cant figure this out.

Also i am getting "HHD1 failure" quite often.

Please any one got any kind of advise on this?? both my self and home owner are on verge of pulling out our hair.

thanks in advance

Shane

I really need some help or advice on this ongoing issue.

The DVR is a Deeplet DM-1604H.

the supplier says its a camera/pwoer issue. so i checked voltages at each camera and have a reading of betwwn 11.8 and 12.01V.

Then the supplier said it was a ground issue so i checked voltages on each RG59 cable:

1 between inner BNC pin and outter BNC i got a reading of 0.06 volts.

2. Between Earth of socket and outter BNC i got readings of between 2.01 and 2.05V

3 Between ground of DVR and Outter BNC i got similar readings as in (2)

All BNCs are grounded and i am also using a surge protector between DVR and RG59.

When i disconnect Cameras the DVR remains on. i just cant figure this out.

Also i am getting "HHD1 failure" quite often.

Please any one got any kind of advise on this?? both my self and home owner are on verge of pulling out our hair.

thanks in advance

Shane

give it back to supplier and buy another make. it will be a power problem with the unit (hhd failure is a clue) plus looking at the website it is a very cheap dvr. try playing footage back mmmmmmm. also never buy a dvr that says ips as it is not the same as fps 30 ips is only 15fps.

best thing is to exchange the dvr. for a brand name with support.

I do not work for Deeplet. However, I have used their DVR for many large projects (up to 12 (16Channel)) DVR before. To be fair to Deeplet, I think this is an exceptional case.

They are one of the best DVR manufacturer in Taiwan in term of quality and features. And many branded DVR are OEM or ODM from them.