davemcdonnell

Nuuo DVR card PAL/NTSC problem

Hi Guys I've installed an 8 chanell Mpeg4 scb3300 card in my pc.

Im having a problem as the card will not recognise the PAL cameras I'm using here in ireland.I've looked up settings and i see that the video source button is greyed out so i cant manually select PAL.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Ive used the h264 full D1 and NVR mini and absolutely no probs

Regards,

Dave

Im having a problem as the card will not recognise the PAL cameras I'm using here in ireland.I've looked up settings and i see that the video source button is greyed out so i cant manually select PAL.

Regards,

Dave

sounds like you are entering your set-up with a user password. you need to enter the admin password to have full control. or you have not stopped your dvr from recording. before you can change the settings.

Hi Tom , back again !! sometimes your too close to the wood to see the trees ! I'm such a cabbage ! I had the dvr set up to auto record , so each time i tried to set the PAL settings it was greyed out! I stopped record and hey presto !! ur a gent ! kind of odd how every other setting change prompts you to stop record and then restart tho .....

Regards,

Dave

Hi Tom , back again !! sometimes your too close to the wood to see the trees ! I'm such a cabbage ! I had the dvr set up to auto record , so each time i tried to set the PAL settings it was greyed out! I stopped record and hey presto !! ur a gent ! kind of odd how every other setting change prompts you to stop record and then restart tho .....

Regards,

Dave

no problem dave. just nice to see the forum working well in helping. how is the industry in ireland. ???

Regards,

Dave

Hi,

May I know your software version?

And did you start recording or any one of the network services? If yes, please disable them.

Sincerely Yours,

NUUO Tech Support