firassh

IP Surveillance over Internet

Hi

I'm new here, I have excellent experience in analog CCTV, and good in IP

I'm here to help when i can and get help when i need.

Now i'm looking for a solution to view 1 IP camera via internet. as far as i know there ddns solution, also public ip solution, i see ddns is more complicated, what do u advice me to use, is there any less complex solution?

thanks

Check out ak357's "plug-and-play" IP cameras, they look ideally suited to what you're doing - no static IP or DDNS required.

http://cam2life.net/

Thx Soundy !

Commissions are paid last day each month

Plug and Play Cameras now 100% working with Iphone

We can do snapshot,sound, PTZ (using IP sever)

video recording ( by Iphone) will come next release

http://cam2life.net/

Hi

I'm new here, I have excellent experience in analog CCTV, and good in IP

I'm here to help when i can and get help when i need.

Now i'm looking for a solution to view 1 IP camera via internet. as far as i know there ddns solution, also public ip solution, i see ddns is more complicated, what do u advice me to use, is there any less complex solution?

thanks

Hi,

If you are good in IP, then DDNS should be simple for you. It is very easy, sign up for an account at somewhere like DynDNS.com (or whichever is supported in your IP device), add a new name, then add that name and login into the router (or IP device) you are using - most have DDNS built in. Some devices even have their own DDNS type system, much like NOIP.com, so then you just enter an id when using their software and it checks their site's database online somewhere. Lots of options available. Good luck!

Hello Friend,

I have undergone the same thing last year.Hence would like to suggest you the following step for solving your query.Implementing them you can easily connect to your IP camera.

1.) You need to obtain IP address information by consulting with the network administrator of your network or by opening up a Command Prompt within Windows and entering in the "ipconfig /all" command.

2.) Access your network's router by typing in the router's IP address in a web browser..

3.) For configuring port forwarding on your router first get the details of your router form the manufacturer because with its help the port forwarding will be done.

4.) Accessing your IP Network Camera over the Internet.