Sign in to follow this  
DVR MAN

KT&C-(EX)TW670NH Day/Night dual camera

I have been looking at this KT&C/Exview dual camera for awhile. Has anyone tried one ? I have been a Nuvico fan, but just had one fill up with water. It WAS a super camera.

Thanks in advance!

I have been looking at this KT&C/Exview dual camera for awhile. Has anyone tried one ? I have been a Nuvico fan, but just had one fill up with water. It WAS a super camera.

Thanks in advance!

i just installed one in NY area. Pictures look great to me. Since i am new installer i was thinking this might be hard to install. it being dual and all but it was simple. my customer was asking for different focal length for night and day so it worked out great.

Again i am new at this. so as far as picture comparison, i am not too sure if nuvico is better. if i ever install one from nuvico i will reply with more info

Thanks for the reply. I am curious how it will compare to this Nuvico night shot that was taken with the camera that blew.

652142902_night20shot-Nuvico.jpg.5e460442a8b05111d651fe72e7ff3b31.jpg

that looks little more brighter than what i saw with KT&C product.

probly because of IR but if you are asking how night vision look.

i am thinking it better than that picture. but than again it might be because there is so much white light from nuvico one