What make do you sell ???

Samsung

Sony

Sharp

ect ect

Im just looking around to make suar we are well priced all the site's i can find throw googel ect we can beat 80% on price & match the other 20% so im just looking to see if there are any i have missed.

Chris

We don't buy online; we prefer to support local companies who can provide better support. If I have a problem with hardware, I can just take it back and swap it on the spot, I don't have to ship it out and wait for a replacement to arrive.

Plus, most of our suppliers have hot receptionists, so... yeah.

My main supplyer whan i was installing was in scotland & i live in england i got a much better value & more for my money then any local supplyer & local supplyers never had the range i was looking for.

Chris

Samsung

Sony

Sharp

ect ect

Im just looking around to make suar we are well priced all the site's i can find throw googel ect we can beat 80% on price & match the other 20% so im just looking to see if there are any i have missed.

Chris

http://www.Securityfusion.co.uk

you work from home. so i dont think you can get close to trade price. not on brand names anyway.

Samsung

Sony

Sharp

ect ect

Chris

you work from home. so i dont think you can get close to trade price. not on brand names anyway.

Know atm i have 9 members of staff i supply plumbers & electricians,

Only been doing this for 2 years but its going well.

Worked installing CCTV systems for over 5 years 4, 8, 16, 32 & 64 channel systems.

I can match any trade price i have found with the items i supply.

Chris

And if I open a camera, install it, and find it's DOA... then what do I do with it?

With local distributors, I can drive half an hour, maybe an hour... exchange it... drive back... install the replacement... job done.

Buying online, I have to box it up, ship it off, wait for the replacement anywhere from two days to two months, then return to the site to install the replacement.

My time is worth more than the savings in most cases.

All camears are tested before they are shiped but if the camera dosent work when you get it witch is very unlikeley then a new camera will be shiped to you same day & you will recive it buy 10am the following morning.

The camera that is faulty must reach us within 3 days of us sending you the new camera.

Chris

SecurityFusion.co.uk

All camears are tested before they are shiped but if the camera dosent work when you get it witch is very unlikeley then a new camera will be shiped to you same day & you will recive it buy 10am the following morning.

The camera that is faulty must reach us within 3 days of us sending you the new camera.

Chris

SecurityFusion.co.uk

Next day? Really? From the UK to Canada? Wow.

Importing from China and Taiwan, since everything is made there.

Just take my time to choose the right supplier and brows a lot on some websites.