billm

Iphone access to I-View

I'm trying to find a way to access my I-View PC DVR from my IPhone. The Safari browser does not support ActiveX so I cannot access I-View's EZWebServer.

The Opera browser may soon be released by Apple and this may work, not sure. Anyone know of any other way to accomplish this?

Thanks Bill

I'm trying to find a way to access my I-View PC DVR from my IPhone. The Safari browser does not support ActiveX so I cannot access I-View's EZWebServer.

The Opera browser may soon be released by Apple and this may work, not sure. Anyone know of any other way to accomplish this?

Thanks Bill

Our software supports Iphone.

If you are interested about this, PM me please and I will give you contact information of our dealer in USA.

Our software supports Iphone.

If you are interested about this, PM me please and I will give you contact information of our dealer in USA.

Does he need to replace the Dvr card to be able to use Netvision software?

I'm hoping you can determine the manufacturer by these links to the H/W and S/W manuals so I don't have to pull the cards.

The last thing I want to do is change the cards. Plan B would be to try and set up remote access on a Blackberry Bold that I also carry.

Thanks

http://www.i-view.com.tw/upload/hardwaremanual/CP_1404HS%20Hardware%20Menu%20V1_2(English).pdf

ftp://i-view.com.tw/Security/Software%20Manual/English/CP-400AS.DX.RD.HS.ASE.PS.U/WitnessPro_operation_manual_V3.0_English.pdf

I'm hoping you can determine the manufacturer by these links to the H/W and S/W manuals so I don't have to pull the cards.

The last thing I want to do is change the cards. Plan B would be to try and set up remote access on a Blackberry Bold that I also carry.

Thanks

http://www.i-view.com.tw/upload/hardwaremanual/CP_1404HS%20Hardware%20Menu%20V1_2(English).pdf

ftp://i-view.com.tw/Security/Software%20Manual/English/CP-400AS.DX.RD.HS.ASE.PS.U/WitnessPro_operation_manual_V3.0_English.pdf

I am sorry I can't open the links. And I don't think they will put the manufacturer in the manual. Maybe you can give me pictures or serial number to help me find out who is the manufacturer.

IPhone and Blackberry are both supported by our software. You can google Netvisiondvr to find us.

I'll get the info to you by examining the card. This is going to take a bit of time before I get a chance to open the PC.

In the meantime here is their home page. They don't show the older boards I use, 1404HS.

http://www.i-view.com.tw/

Maybe someone else viewing this message may know the manufacture of the I-View boards. I bought some of the boards I have through, I believe his name was Herman from this forum.

Manufacturer IS I-View .. I used them before Geovision, 3 years or so ago, then they seemed to had stopped doing anything ... almost like they had fallen off the map .. dont know if they are current, press stops at may 2009.

I sent them an email and this was their reply:

Dear Sir,

The CP-1404HS is our old model and stop production more than 3 years. So the software does not support this function. Our new model DVR card can support the iPhone and Blackberry remote viewing.

If you have any further questions or if you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards

James Ou/ I-View Communication Inc.

Email: jamesou@i-view.com.tw

Email: james.iview@gmail.com

Tel: 886-3-5103001

Fax: 886-3-5103002