SammieT

Problems with Spytown?

he told me to tell you he is aiming for next week for the catalogue and the following week for the finalization of the shopping cart .. all approx times .. but the catalogue has to be finished for next week for other reasons he said you know about. .. just last few days he has been diverted to some food and vehicle Distribution projects and is getting back on track as we speak. The bum emailed me using a BS email account also ...

lots of code hope its all understood ..

A member of this forum moonlighting as a web designer ... who is that masked man???? ... elementary my dear Watson

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Howard and I am one of the Directors here at SpyTown. I noticed our company being mentioned alot on this site. I appreciate all the comments and I am tring to correct all the issues that anyone has had. To start off with, I have now put in place a toll free number for all of you to use. It is simply 866-SPYTOWN

. If anyone has any other concerns, issues, or comments please feel free to call or email me at howard@spytown.com . I will be happy to address it.

I have joined this forum to be active in this community.

beware of spytown and it's return "support". it really is terrible! i've called them each day now for almost 5 days to return 2 camera's and i've had to put up with busy lines and then after i leave my call back number, and of course spytown promises to call you back...too busy to talk now, i've never received a call back yet.........spytown just lost a customer who spends a lot of money on video security equipment!

My experience EXACTLY!!!!!!!

RIP.. i am unfamiliar with any order that you may have placed with us. You seem to keep complaining all over this forum about us. I have proved that I am trying to help all the members of this forum with ANY issues that they have. If you have any issues ..please contact me and I will be happy to discuss them with you. It is unfair to keep making rude comments about us.