DeathtoToasters1

Geovision 1480 cameras 9-16 issues.

Hi There,

I have been running a geovision 1480 system with 8 cameras for over a year, have the newest version of software. I hooked up another camera so I needed to add the dongle that goes from 9-16. I plugged it in, hooked up the camera and nada.

I unplugged one of the 1-8 cameras and plugged in the 9th camera and it shows up just fine.

Is there an internal setting to 'activate' the 9-16 dongle or something?

Checked the manual, rebooted, even reinstalled the software drivers. Nothing seems to work.

Any help would be great!

Thanks

For Geo's sake lets call it the Pigtail, a Dongle is something used for software authorization, and Geo needed those in older versions, and still uses it for some new optional features, so it may confuse some people.

Make sure the cameras are enabled. Goto Camera enable and check the box for that input, if it is unchecked then check it and restart Geo, then enable the camera by checking the enable camera box for that camera.

For Geo's sake lets call it the Pigtail, a Dongle is something used for software authorization, and Geo needed those in older versions, and still uses it for some new optional features, so it may confuse some people.

Make sure the cameras are enabled. Goto Camera enable and check the box for that input, if it is unchecked then check it and restart Geo, then enable the camera by checking the enable camera box for that camera.

Well did all that, all the cameras are active. Something that is weird is that all the inputs without cameras say "Video Lost" Camera 9, which is the new one, it says 'connect lost'

hmmmmmm