Sign in to follow this  
drpete

Can I re-arrange Camera order in LIVEVIEW

Hi Everyone,

as the title states, can I re-arrange the order of the cameras as I see them live. I have 32 cameras, I am using the latest version of Geovision. The cameras are all working but they are in a scattered order on the screen, I would like to arrange all outside (ie pool) cameras in one section (ie camera # 1-4) and then all front door cameras to be #5-8 etc.

Can this be done without disconnecting the physical wires and reconnecting to match the order I want.

Thanks in advance,

Peter

Not possible with analog cameras, can be done with IP.

if it can be done with ip it should also work with standard cameras. this is just the screen view.

with the new geovision it has drag and drop. place mouse over camera hold down right mouse button drag camera to new location let mouse go.

Drag and Drop not working. in 8.3.3 you have a choice on the bottom of showing anywhere from 1 camera full screen all the way to 32 cams. I just need to know If I can rearrange the view to organize similar cameras. Or is this done thru spot monitor? I have to pull all wiring out and start re-arranging physically the wires.

thanks for the help

Not possible with analog cameras, can be done with IP.

if it can be done with ip it should also work with standard cameras. this is just the screen view.

with the new geovision it has drag and drop. place mouse over camera hold down right mouse button drag camera to new location let mouse go.

The setup for IP and analog is very different, with IP you get to choose which camera position you want.

There is no drag and drop feature on the main screen, I don't know what you are talking about there.

Drag and Drop not working. in 8.3.3 you have a choice on the bottom of showing anywhere from 1 camera full screen all the way to 32 cams. I just need to know If I can rearrange the view to organize similar cameras. Or is this done thru spot monitor? I have to pull all wiring out and start re-arranging physically the wires.

thanks for the help

Option two I'm afraid, re-arrange the wires. Spot monitor is programmable, but not the main screen.