Scruit

Any options for viewing Aver EH5216+ from Blackberry Strorm?

Was hoping for a live view, but I don't see that aver makes a blackberry viewer.

Hi scruit.

some blackberrys will let you load the java window and some dont. down to cell company. so here are 2 ways 1 should get you working. but your dvr port has to be 5550.

enter this as is into your phone browser. http://your dvr ip:5550/JAVA-Viewer.html and your dvr will send your phone the download.

or email this to your phone http://your dvr ip:5550/JAVA-Viewer.html and then click on the link.

just for ref: all these ports sould be open on your router to your dvr ip. 5550/5551 - for remote 5555 - for cms and 53 & 1053 - for ddns

Thanks for the reply. I tried this already. Had to download the .jar file and email it to myself. The phone gets stuck on "connecting". Suspect it's a network thing. :-/

Thanks for the reply. I tried this already. Had to download the .jar file and email it to myself. The phone gets stuck on "connecting". Suspect it's a network thing. :-/

under user settings have you ticked all the webviewer boxes and also the remote access time to infinite. also you need to give it time for your phone to download. this can take upto 10 mins.

and also try this as a test http://your dvr ip:5550/mobile this is a quick screen shot and works on any mobile with internet.

last i checked /mobile only works on windows based avermedia units. has anyone been able to use it on a linux one like the EH series?

last i checked /mobile only works on windows based avermedia units. has anyone been able to use it on a linux one like the EH series?

Hi Twilo

mobile viewing has been with all avers nv/sa/eb/seb/eh linux and windows based for 2 years or more.

tom are you with avermedia because i tried about 8 months ago and even talked to support and we both confirmed that it would not function on anything but windows models. i would be very interested to know for sure it works on all models.

tom are you with avermedia because i tried about 8 months ago and even talked to support and we both confirmed that it would not function on anything but windows models. i would be very interested to know for sure it works on all models.

Hi Twilo.

i have been installing avers for 5 years. and in the past 3 all models have been on mobile remote viewing - mobile windows / smartphone / pda / and from november 09 iphone. most people forget to tick remote in dvr setup and the ports also have to be 5550 if 80 or anything else then you cant connect.