evrlead

Poor monitor images from bosch multiplexer

I'm new here, but needed to find somewhere I could get info on this problem:

Bosch DiBos 8 DVRs

Bosch System 4 multiplexers (ltc2682/90)

We want to go with large format monitors for public viewing in our schools. These muxes won't do it. I can't feed from DVR VGA output, either. Very impractical.

How can we multiplex (4 x 4) our cameras onto a large format monitor(s)?

That looks like it might work. I'm checking on it now, and trying to figure out which model I'd need, "a", "d", or "U". I'm looking at the 16U1V.

Thanks for your help!

That looks like it might work. I'm checking on it now, and trying to figure out which model I'd need, "a", "d", or "U". I'm looking at the 16U1V.

Thanks for your help!

I thing, you need Rainier-12a1V (12 cameras with best 4:3 aspect ratio display on 16:9 monitor, 3 rows and 4 columns, or Rainier-16a1V (16 cameras, but aspect ratio would be incorrect on 16:9 display...

"U" units is more expensive, than "a" so, you should decide, do you relay need display another inputs, instead of analog video.

For example, list price:

Rainier-12a1v - $6898

Rainier-12U1v - $10498

Good luck on this.

Taking an NTSC signal and turning it digital - doesn't work out to great.

It's true. I'm finding out it's hard to upscale the images. Works fine with IP cameras, lots out there to do what we need. But I need it for analog systems.

Still have a few options to try. Thanks.

Ted, I looked at the video matrix, and do not see that it can throw multiplexed images onto a monitor. Am I missing something about it?

I also need an alternative to the LTC 2682/90, since I can't find them anymore.

Maybe I don't understand what you want. I thought you wanted to select different cameras displayed on several monitors. With a matrix you can send any camera's image to any monitor. You connect the cameras to the matrix which have a loopthru to the DVR. Then you connect monitors to the monitor outputs and then easily send any camera to any monitor.