WDRJack

Running Panasonic WV-NP502 Ip and analog simultaneously

Does anyone see any issues running a Panasonic WV-NP502 Ip and analog simultaneously? I've heard certain Panasonic cameras doesn't allow/lose certain function on the test/analog output.

I have a 6 camera system and want to just replace the front door camera for better facial recognition (feeding analog to Geovsion and IP to Milestone at the same time).

Jack

I can't speak for the Panasonic specifically, but I'm doing something like this with an IQEye IQA11 dome, recording the IP data on a Vigil DVR and feeding the analog out to a customer awareness monitor.

I know with the CW484 dome, the SDIII function is disabled when you're plugged into the service port, which to my mind is absolutely ridiculous (had a hulluva time setting up the SDIII for cameras that were mounted in a bulkhead!)

Ok, thanks guys!

Both outputs looked good while testing it in the office. I'm just a little worried about the analog output part (Panasonic calls it "Monitor for Adjustment Output Connector") and will leave it on all night to make sure.

Jack