Hello,

I'm analog CCTV engineer and I have a question.

How to make video wall(10 monitors for example) from IP Surveillance system. In analog, the matrix can do it. but in case of IP all cameras will be recorded on the server, which can be connected to pc monitor. is there a way to view the live videos on several monitors?

Thank you

Matrox makes several videowall solutions that are designed to offload IP decoding from the CPU of the viewing system, allowing for higher resolution and framerates, as well as standard multi-monitor output cards, look here for an example http://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/products/display_wall/

Milestone uses the hardware decoding card from Matrox to allow up to 16 D1 streams at 30 FPS each to be displayed.

The Wire Guys make a point with VMS. I think that a VMS of some kind might be your best bet. If you can remote connect to your recorder, then you can spread out the video across four or five monitors using a high(ish) end PC.

Vigil's HD Viewer product will do it as well. It can also be used in conjunction with the Vigil DVR to display a mix of analog and IP cameras on your video wall (I've even seen both running on the same machine).

you can do it with Milestone XProtect Smart Wall but it is a addition to XProtect Corporate and is a very expensive solution

As I remember IndigoVision also has VMS supporting such function