Sign in to follow this  
sameermehta25

Newbie, someone help me with a 4-6 camera install for hotel

Hello,

I currently own a small hotel and need to install either 4 or 6 cameras on my property, all outdoors. Here is what I am looking for:

-Good quality resolution

-Should have excellent night time visibility (100ft or more)

-Preferably wired installation

-Zoom/Pan/Tilt, all optional, dont really need that.

-Can be watchable thru internet as well.

-Audio capability is preferred but not required

-Should be recordable on a DVR

This system will be recording in my office and mostly all locations where I want the cameras to be installed are about 60-70 ft from my office except for one which is about 100ft or so. All the cameras are mainly facing the parking lot area where my rooms are. They will always be under direct sunlight. Please can you suggest me a good system for this kind of setup as I need that installed as soon as possible.

Thank You,

Sameer

Make sure you check the legal regulations of audio recording in your state.

Edited by Guest

Hello,

I currently own a small hotel and need to install either 4 or 6 cameras on my property, all outdoors. Here is what I am looking for:

-Good quality resolution

-Should have excellent night time visibility (100ft or more)

-Preferably wired installation

-Zoom/Pan/Tilt, all optional, dont really need that.

-Can be watchable thru internet as well.

-Audio capability is preferred but not required

-Should be recordable on a DVR

This system will be recording in my office and mostly all locations where I want the cameras to be installed are about 60-70 ft from my office except for one which is about 100ft or so. All the cameras are mainly facing the parking lot area where my rooms are. They will always be under direct sunlight. Please can you suggest me a good system for this kind of setup as I need that installed as soon as possible.

Thank You,

Sameer

these are very good cameras i use these on hotel installs. i would use 3 of these http://www.cnbusa.com/en/html/product/product.php?seqx_prod=417 and 1 of these http://www.cnbusa.com/en/html/product/product.php?seqx_prod=1043 and record and control them using one of these http://www.avermedia.com/AVerDiGi/Product/Detail.aspx?id=232

I did a nice setup at a hotel using 2 IQeye 753 to cover a parking lot about 12000 ft^2. Storing on a Dell server with Milestone, works very well. As overview cameras around the hotel I used 3 Axis 221 and Sony DF80 for a rear entrance. It all depends on your budget. There usually is a strong correlation price <--> performance so don't go with cheap stuff although some cheap cameras do very well. The trick is to know which.