firassh

Do this exist?

Hi

I received this design from my customer. do this video matrix exist? its like IP input to VGA or AV output.

Maybe it can be found, but do international manufacturers have it, like Axis.

Thanks

Capture.GIF.d12b8bcab53e6e5f9f712d11f4b5a1ce.GIF

Yes, exist. If your customers drawing will be accepted like idea

There is lots of ways and questions. You can build that system with analog cameras, traditional matrix and DVR, or, build virtual IP matrix, with IP cameras, NVR, etc.....

Hi

I received this design from my customer. do this video matrix exist? its like IP input to VGA or AV output.

Maybe it can be found, but do international manufacturers have it, like Axis.

Thanks

so, IP cameras, one computer, multiple remote screens.

You could just use a VGA distribution amplifier like this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000EO0YJ4/ref=mp_s_a_1?tag=gpse-20&qid=1275362754&sr=8-1

... as long as you just need the same thing to be shown on all the 21" screens and the workstation. Just plug the distribution amplifier into the workstation, and all the 4 monitors run off of it. If you need different pictures on each screen, e.g. cameras 1-4 on screen 1, camera 5 on screen 2, cameras 6-16 on screen 3, then you'll need a computer with a fairly good video card, at least good enough to drive those 4 monitors, and you split things up how you want them on the different screens.

Or if you want to keep the workstation separate from the rest of it, get a second cheap used computer for $100 and use it (along with the VGA distribution box) as your "video matrix".

I could be entirely misunderstanding what you're trying to do. Anyway, good luck!

Geovision will also let you set up a video matrix with up to seven monitors as long as you have the video boards installed to drive them. They can be configured to show whatever cameras you need,