FIERCE4203

CNB dfl-20s review

just installed two these cameras in an office area. I am quite impressed at how good quality of a camera cnb provides for a cheap price ($50 each). Very crisp pics good in low light situations. cameras are the last two channels. remote view doesnt do it justice.

Snapshot-1.thumb.jpg.7f7f2833b7144ece7c48378e0ede28f2.jpg

Yeah the picture is great for the price .. i tested one briefly at a clients location .. so good I had someone just order 16 of them today! I didnt get a chance to test the backlighting capability but what you posted answers that, it is great! Other cameras at the same price just cant handle the backlighting like that.

yeah the one I tested switched to a BW mode when I turned off the lights.

Did you test it in the dark? I turned all the lights off but had the computer monitor on .. didnt do any more tests then that.

Did you test it in the dark? I turned all the lights off but had the computer monitor on .. didnt do any more tests then that.

Yes, I tested it in the dark. I turned the light off and had maybe some moon light coming in through the window. It is pitch black. In low light it stays in color mode

Yes, I tested it in the dark. I turned the light off and had maybe some moon light coming in through the window. It is pitch black. In low light it stays in color mode

I dont know what to say then

I didnt do any full testing on them yet.

I also was only buying them to be used for color only.

But I am pretty certain the one I did test did switch to BW ...

What I will do is see if I can pass by the person here that has that camera, and see if I can borrow it for a couple days, then let you know. I dont think they installed it yet

When I did the basic test, I didnt change any settings though.

I have to ask, are you 100% certain it is the DFL-20s Monalisa Dome?

They have a few others in the same price range.

Some CNB have setting

Auto-B/W-Color

check it out

I dont know what to say then

I didnt do any full testing on them yet.

I also was only buying them to be used for color only.

But I am pretty certain the one I did test did switch to BW ...

What I will do is see if I can pass by the person here that has that camera, and see if I can borrow it for a couple days, then let you know. I dont think they installed it yet

When I did the basic test, I didnt change any settings though.

I have to ask, are you 100% certain it is the DFL-20s Monalisa Dome?

They have a few others in the same price range.

I am very certain it is a dfl-20s. I purchased it from surveillance video dot com.

Some CNB have setting

Auto-B/W-Color

check it out

This is a very cheap dome. I looked in the manual and there is no option to enable or disable anything

I am very certain it is a dfl-20s. I purchased it from surveillance video dot com.

I would do the following:

1-Verify it really is the same model

2-If it is and you need that feature, then perhaps send it back for a replacement as according to the CNB site it should auto switch to BW.

I tested CNB DFL-20s.

It's color is very low light conditions.

In extremely low light it does switch to BW.

It switches back to color very fast with very minimal light.

Pitch black room, it is grainy and completely dark, as expected.

Hope this helps.