Dongwonsecurity

Who use the highest bit rate for camera?

Hi All,

Bosch showed new camera developed with 20bit(DSP). Even it is 540TVL, The image must be very rich and wonderful.

I know now most of high resolution camera is based on 8~10bit technology.

Which manufacturer use the highest bit rate for camera now?

I don't think the number of bit in DSP system does matter.

The dynamic range of the top quality CCD sensor (for video surveillance application) is not larger than 60dB, that means 10bits.

Actually, the bits of frame grabber is more important: the low end products just use 8-bit ADC, some product with better quality use 9-bit or 10 bit ADC. I have never heard any product which use 12bit ADC.

The dynamic range of the top quality CCD sensor (for video surveillance application) is not larger than 60dB, that means 10bits.

Actually, the bits of frame grabber is more important: the low end products just use 8-bit ADC, some product with better quality use 9-bit or 10 bit ADC. I have never heard any product which use 12bit ADC.

http://www.mintron.tw/14BIT-2CH/14bit-color.html. <<-- dose this DSP has 14 bit really? i do not understand it technically very well.

further, i know the 12 bit DSP supporting 620TVL is out in Korea.

New products of Bosch supports 20bit DSP (LTC 0498 Series Dinion2X Day/Night Camera)<<- if someone has seen the image, PLEASE comment it..!

Advert Technology has 12 bit camera http://adverttech.com/show.php?contentid=39