streethacker

Monalisa VS Hawk DSP??

I was wondering what the difference is between the Monalisa and Hawk DSP? on NextChips website it looks to show a picture of one of CNB camera.. Is it the same chipset just renamed?

CNB Monalisa DSP is made by Eyenix company. Last year I meet eyenix CEO in IFSEC 2009 and he said me that Monalisa chipset was developed anly for CNB private use.

Eyenix also develop only for CNB tha Blue-I chipset with WDR.

Please keep in mind that CNB uses NEXTCHIP DSP on other camera models (Not on Monalisa)

Edited by Guest

I have seen some cams that have Monalisa Chipset on it but main thing they are showing off is Smart IR (which is a awesome feature) and i dont think that has to do with the Chipset...I have a couple of Hawk chipset cams that claim to be 600TVL and I can tell you one thing they are definitely a nice picture nicest picture i have seen so far it has ICX638BKA CCD and NVP2170 (HAWK) from nextchip..I dont have any cams that have monalisa in it thoe..

I have seen some cams that have Monalisa Chipset on it but main thing they are showing off is Smart IR (which is a awesome feature) and i dont think that has to do with the Chipset...I have a couple of Hawk chipset cams that claim to be 600TVL and I can tell you one thing they are definitely a nice picture nicest picture i have seen so far it has ICX638BKA CCD and NVP2170 (HAWK) from nextchip..I dont have any cams that have monalisa in it thoe..

NVP2170 chipset can't excess 560TVL in Color. i think it is good for middle range price cams.