tllee

AV Tech AVC791A using 5meter VGA Cable no screen came out

the AV Tech AVC791A 4 Ch DVR, using normal VGA cable (3ft) got the 4ch screen, after i change to 5 meter (15ft) VGA cable the LCD screen don't display any thing, how to Solve this problem. thx

dvr --> 3ft VGA Cable --> got screen

dvr --> 15ft VGA Cable --> no screen

dvr --> 3ft VGA Cable (got screen) change to 15ft VGA cable --got screen , after restart dvr, the 15ft vga cable don't have screen again

Hello,

I faced the same problem with 798AD, there is no way to fix it (this is what I have been told by AVTECH (taiwan) technical team.

It's possible that cable doesn't have a connection required by the DVR to detect the presence of the monitor. Have you tried a different long cable? Have you checked that all pins are present and connected through?

the AV Tech AVC791A 4 Ch DVR, using normal VGA cable (3ft) got the 4ch screen, after i change to 5 meter (15ft) VGA cable the LCD screen don't display any thing, how to Solve this problem. thx

dvr --> 3ft VGA Cable --> got screen

dvr --> 15ft VGA Cable --> no screen

dvr --> 3ft VGA Cable (got screen) change to 15ft VGA cable --got screen , after restart dvr, the 15ft vga cable don't have screen again

we had problems just like yours and we got around it by adding i vga extender box ............it gives the vga a little boost.

4_Port_VGA_Monit_4963a1c95789d.jpg