roger_roger

Help Required to choose Security products

Hi all,

I have just started doing my business related to security equipments. I found this forum to be helpful in gaining information .Right now i am confused which all products i should represent.so i would like to here from you guy's on the following products.

@ CCTV cameras

@ Standalone DVR

@ PC Based DVR cards

I want to know which all manufactures are good in above categories. Thanks in advance " title="Applause" />

There are too many variables to answer your question.

Are you working with bottom tier customers, or are you working with "security is of the essence" and your insurance policy needs to be protected from being sued for security failure?

I would find a wholesale surveillance company that is near you in your state. When you place orders you can have them next day.

In my case Eclipse CCTV is only 3 hours away from me. They have always treated me good, and I have no complaints.

All of the other companies are in California (5 days to me) or in Texas (2 to 3 days to me).

Higher end products may give you enough profit to ship it next day but that will eat in to profits.

Hi all,

I have just started doing my business related to security equipments. I found this forum to be helpful in gaining information .Right now i am confused which all products i should represent.so i would like to here from you guy's on the following products.

@ CCTV cameras

@ Standalone DVR

@ PC Based DVR cards

I want to know which all manufactures are good in above categories. Thanks in advance " title="Applause" />

Based on this question, it seems that you have no business installing cameras - any kind.