tweak'e

KPC-DNR700

looking to buy a KPC-DNR700.

can any one recommend an online shop?

found one on ebay and one shop which is selling it at half the price ???

or suggest another brand of similar spec?

KPC-DNR700 has Digital WDR and if you buy it because of it, you need to search about Digital WDR. general image quailty is O.K. you can consider buying higher resolution plus 3D DNR as price is getting down.

have no need for higher resolution and keeping the resolution down usually helps with low light.

WDR would be nice, tho i don't know how much difference it will make in this kind of use.

this is for my mobile DVR. just trying to reduce the effects of fast changing light.

just trying to find any half decent mini cameras is not easy.

looking to buy a KPC-DNR700.

can any one recommend an online shop?

found one on ebay and one shop which is selling it at half the price ???

or suggest another brand of similar spec?

One thing I can tell you about eBay. "I Think" because of my luck with things I bought on eBay that many of the sellers can sell items very low because often I think the buy factory seconds that have something wrong with them. Not not everything is like that and you can buy good stuff on eBay. I'm just saying some of the stuff is like that. I bought a fiber scope that will let you look into walls at one time. I discovered all of the images were backwards to the way they should be. I'm guessing whatever factor built this product built many of them before the knew about the mistake in manufacturing procedures. Well they do not fix them or do they through them in the trash. They sell them in large lots to people at 1/4th the price they would normally sell them at. One day you see them on eBay in a new factory box.

One of the online businesses I use for cameras, 2mCCTV, carries this camera. I've bought quite a few cameras from them, and have been happy with their service so far.