Bluzman23

WTB Ptz controller

Hi looking for a Used or new but not pricey ptz controller. I currently have 2 ptz camera's and 1 fixed zoom.

anyone have any recomendations, or any joystick controllers they have taken out of service which are still operating.

thanks

Hi looking for a Used or new but not pricey ptz controller. I currently have 2 ptz camera's and 1 fixed zoom.

anyone have any recomendations, or any joystick controllers they have taken out of service which are still operating.

thanks

what ptz protocol do you need? pelco?

alternatively, what kind of control are supported by your cam & fixed zoom on hand?

Rgds, Dove

Thanks Guys. I will check out the website and see what they have to offer.

Sorry for my super long delay in posting, just got real busy with work and haven't had much time for my cctv stuff, which is mostly a hobby for me.

My cams run on Pelco D for now . 8 data, 1 stop, none on parity. Running my cheapo chineese ptz on 2400 baud rate. the fixed zoom I have is a speco which supports a much higher baud rate, and my other ptz i haven't installed yet it's a cndb-100 not sure on the baud rate, but pretty sure pelco D should work across the board for me.

Joe