simple

playback issue

hope this is the right place , really would appreciate some help on this

i recently bought a avtech 793 which works fine , today the gas men were using a mini digger outside my house and damaged my wall and when i phoned there boss he denied it and said his guys wouldnt havent done it blah blah blah anyhow i checked my system and it clearly shows the mini digger hitting my wall and causing damage

anyhow i have burnt it to disc but for the life of me i cannot get it to play with the software PLAYERLITEHJ i just keep getting error messages like avutil-50.dll is missing can anyone shed some light on this for me please

well i found a temp fix i used digital camcorder and filmed the screen the boss looked gutted when i played it back for him and gave him a copy ..... they are rebuilding my wall

but if anyone knows of a solution for the original problem please let me know thanks

Are you using Video Viewer?

If yes then the playback should be called VideoPlayer.

You might try a Video Player from Video Server E to see if it has the missing Dlls.

Are you using Video Viewer?

If yes then the playback should be called VideoPlayer.

You might try a Video Player from Video Server E to see if it has the missing Dlls.

thanks scorpion ..... video player 1.14 works flawless on my pc " title="Applause" /> thats great .....cant understand why the other that is burnt to disc playerlitehj doesnt work ? but at least now i can playback without having to use a videocamera to film the monitor your a top man cheers

well i know this post is slighlty old now ...... but here is still pic from one of my cameras of the workmen hitting my wall with the mini digger the wall as finally been replaced today so my current cameras have indeed already paid for themselves " title="Applause" />

133521_1.jpg

I know that this is old however i am having a similar issue. I saw that someone used video player 1.1.4. Can someone direct me to a download link. The files are .dv4 format. the CD has a player however i am getting similar errors.

Thanks