DataAve

Interesting read

.. id be a 5 pack of bud a night worker, no ss payments so hed get some cheap labour and a beer a day .. at least id be da land of da free, and seven elevens ..

Uhm.......

Now we taking the gloves off.

I;ll see you in the parking lot.

BUT lets not forget about NAFTA. Our economy really started going to he!! when American companys started shifting OUR jobs overseas. And yes UNIONS had alot to do with this trend. There was a time when this country needed Unions due to unfair labor practices. Now they are just plain greedy and unreasonable.

Walmart is too big to ever allow Union. Walmart does NOTHING for this country except promote foriegn made crap that keeps investors happy with higher profits and Americans out of work. If you shop Walmart you are doing the same.

BUT lets not forget about NAFTA. Our economy really started going to he!! when American companys started shifting OUR jobs overseas. And yes UNIONS had alot to do with this trend. There was a time when this country needed Unions due to unfair labor practices. Now they are just plain greedy and unreasonable.

Walmart is too big to ever allow Union. Walmart does NOTHING for this country except promote foriegn made crap that keeps investors happy with higher profits and Americans out of work. If you shop Walmart you are doing the same.

Everything (almost) that we buy here comes in from the US .. so we should stop eating and drinking ..?? Cause its the same idea ...

Everything (almost) that we buy here comes in from the US .. so we should stop eating and drinking ..?? Cause its the same idea ...

Not really. We don't need foriegn food or products to survive. Our economy could support itself if we would let it.

Well, if we get higher wages for the expected jump in prices of everyday items.

Not really. We don't need foriegn food or products to survive. Our economy could support itself if we would let it.

You could in the US, but not here in the Bahamas, everything we have here is from the US.

Anywho.... back to the topic of CCTV.....

Anyone know where I can find a board camera with both IR cut filter and support for an auto iris lens? (I don't care if it's Union made or not.)

Except when you enter industries with more oversight (Osha, EPA, etc) you're more likely to get nailed for undocumented workers. I'm not saying they aren't working in sweatshop factories, but a real factory isn't going to have some one who's payroll taxes they can't account for. And Wal-Mart will close stores before they go Union. They have already done it in Canada.

The econemy of the US is not a closed system. Calling for bans/tarrifs/embargo's of forgien imports is foolish.

Guys, this is getting a little out of hand. I have to close this thread before it get's worse.