would like to send stream to analog tv any one had luck doing it with a decoder or

standalone media server

iof not any suggestions

I know computer would work was hoping decoder was available for mobotix like acti and axis have

was hoping someone had success useing decoder or streaming from standalone like xtreamer or wdtv live

ok has anyone had luck streaming it through standalone media player like xtreamer or wd live

Depending on what the frequency of the updates you need, you could use a decoder designed for digital signage and have the mobotix camera send jpeg images via ftp to the read folder on the media player.

Another option is to use a SIP based IP video telephone such as from Grandstream ($250-300) with a video output and use it to create a video SIP connection to the camera.

You would have to test these options to verify they work well enough for your installation.

product info on sip: http://www.mobotix.com/eng_US/file/75640/SIP_Flyer_US_k.pdf

do you think would axis or acti camera would work with GRANDSTREAM GXV-3000

just curious

thanks

what about acti or axis using rtsp

I see the video phone will do rtsp

from what i read

what Im tryiing to do is use 2 ip cameras to view remotly on the internet when away

also able to view on lcd panel when at home without the use of pc at in 2 locations

when you start to add the price of 2 decoders i gets expensive

thats why the video phone looked intriguing

For viewing at home the Grandstream would work great. You can setup your two cameras as direct SIP connections and place them in a speed dial. You can then view the cameras on the phones screen, or via larger LCD panel via the video out. In addition you can also here the audio from the camera and have the ability to use the camera as an intercom.