simple

£200 limit for a camera

i already have 3 ir dome cameras connected to my 4 ch dvr so i have space for one more but i intend to fit this one lower down to get nice clear shots of people faces as they walk down my path im thinking of spending about £200 on one any ideas of a nice camera for that price or what are the cheaper ptz like?

to be honest i wish had a few grand spare to switch to ip cameras for the megapixels but that is a few years away for me at the moment LOL

Don't waste your money on a ptz camera in that price range.

Get ready to be bombarded by others with suggestions for CNB.

The Monalisas we've installed were OK, I won't be using their non-Monalisa cameras again anytime soon. Have not tested the Blue-i series yet, but likely won't as the price range is a little to high and we're very happy with a new line that we've been carrying. We buy direct from a manufacturer in Korea. Much better than CNB in my opinion and they come with the same warranty.

i should have mentioned i live in the uk as im not sure which cameras are available as for the cnb i have seen the smart ir demo which does look good but dont know of any stockist/sellers here

ok camera sorted won a brand new boxed samsung b5399p for £61 cant believe it real bargain im lucky for a change got the camera here now but if anyone does stock the cmd smart/intelli ir cameras in the uk please let me know as i would love some of those babys

ok camera sorted won a brand new boxed samsung b5399p for £61 cant believe it real bargain im lucky for a change got the camera here now but if anyone does stock the cmd smart/intelli ir cameras in the uk please let me know as i would love some of those babys

Wow, cpeapest i found that was 169 quid, dearest was 280!!

What are the images like?

hi gembo ..... at the minute i have only connected the power to make sure it worked out of the box ..... i havent had time to install it yet but everything appears to be fine .... i have decided to loose all the power packs and have a wall mountable lockable power unit which i also recieved this week fingers crossed i may get around to installing it this weekend if not definatly next weekend the camera was boxed as new with all fixings etc once installed i will upload some pics for you

hi gembo ..... at the minute i have only connected the power to make sure it worked out of the box ..... i havent had time to install it yet but everything appears to be fine .... i have decided to loose all the power packs and have a wall mountable lockable power unit which i also recieved this week fingers crossed i may get around to installing it this weekend if not definatly next weekend the camera was boxed as new with all fixings etc once installed i will upload some pics for you

Great, il be back for a look.