FIERCE4203

rayvision dvr problems

purchased rayvision rvh1008d from US Security solutions. I have to say the term you get what you pay for hits nail on the head. Biggest complaint is the motion detection. Sensitivity turned all the way down less than 5 grids selected and motion still detected from rain or motion not even in selected grid. Even on interior cameras. This dvr replaced my old system and I never had a problem. Recently purchased the htc evo with droid platform. Downloaded the viewer off the company website system would take forever to link up and when it did it would only display ch1 on 8ch dvr. I decided to upgrade firmware {x11b92}(newest firmware has droid specific player). Now all I get is uncaught exceptions on the device. At least before I was able to view jpeg images on splash screen of dvr entry now I can't even do that because the new firmware only allows download of the nonworking droid remoteview software. I have to admit the person i speak to at the above company does sound knowledgable but this product has ended up being a big failure. The manufacturer website also does not reply to e-mails and their support page has been done for weeks. Time to unplug this dvr and blow dust off a no name on my shelf for now until i save up for a better brand name unit.

As far as I know rain is motion something moving in front of the camera

What you may look at as bad thing someone fined it as good thing keep in mind with all DVR anything with red mean no motion

Make sure under schedule only pick one and just check the first two enable schedule and enable motion recording and this should help you out

I’m not sure if you could downgrade your firmware you should be able to if I were you I will call them and check