Sign in to follow this  
ANUPSINGH

DVR TO 3 TV'S SPLITTER PROBLEM

Hi all ,

I have 2- 16 channel Avtech DVR - KPD679 with 32 dome cameras. Both the DVR output is connected to a 4 channel switcher & the switcher output is connected to a TV . When a single TV is connected the Videos are perfect but the moment i connect another TV to switcher output both the TV get distorted like picture shaking , linings . I have to connect total 3 TV's . If i connect single TV from any of the 3 TV's they work perfectly this means no cable problem. but not any 2 Tv's work together . I have tried RG6 , 3+1 coaxial , cat5 with baluns . Even i tried a small amplifier ( has external power) which has 1 to 4 splitter & has independent gain control for each output but no result .

As far AS I KNOW I WILL NEED another amplifier . Please suggest me & please mention what that particular amplifier is called

Thanks

ANUP SINGH

BOMBAY

google 1 in 4 out vga powered splitter you should get several mfgs. If the signal needs to be base band check out 1 in four out baseband splitters the problem is the same with trying to split the output from a PC to a monitor and a projector. If you don't have a dual card just using a Y cable make for a crappy singnal to both devices

Hi all ,

I have 2- 16 channel Avtech DVR - KPD679 with 32 dome cameras. Both the DVR output is connected to a 4 channel switcher & the switcher output is connected to a TV . When a single TV is connected the Videos are perfect but the moment i connect another TV to switcher output both the TV get distorted like picture shaking , linings . I have to connect total 3 TV's . If i connect single TV from any of the 3 TV's they work perfectly this means no cable problem. but not any 2 Tv's work together . I have tried RG6 , 3+1 coaxial , cat5 with baluns . Even i tried a small amplifier ( has external power) which has 1 to 4 splitter & has independent gain control for each output but no result .

As far AS I KNOW I WILL NEED another amplifier . Please suggest me & please mention what that particular amplifier is called

Thanks

ANUP SINGH

BOMBAY

what type of splitter your using.change your splitter it may be a poor quilty type.

Hi all,

thanks for your suggestion . My problem was solved when I used an Video Isolator . This unit now shows clear videos in all 3 tv's even though the Tv's are far enough from the source. No need of any amplifiers or splitters .

Thanks Any ways