cctvsolutions

Problems with NV5000

Hi all,

I am having some rather large problems with the Avermedia NV5000 and NV5000 Lite. We have tried on various machines and the pc either gets a blue screen or the software freezes. Has anyone had these problems before. Your help would be much appreciated as I am pulling my hair out with these issues.

Many thanks

Angus

Your intallation media might be corrupted. Download another one from Avermedia's site. If that does not work either, it would be easier if you could put the specs of the PC you have tested this card with. But looking at the date of your post you probably have solved it already.

Hi all,

I am having some rather large problems with the Avermedia NV5000 and NV5000 Lite. We have tried on various machines and the pc either gets a blue screen or the software freezes. Has anyone had these problems before. Your help would be much appreciated as I am pulling my hair out with these issues.

Many thanks

Angus

are you putting both cards into the same pc. ??? you cant put lite and standard together. and how old are your cards and software.