G22

Our First Intruder!

Yeah. Skinny bald guy with a round head and pasty white complexion. He sort of looks like a balloon with a string attached.

Is there a striped shirt in the bottom left hand corner of the picture? The ony other possibility is what (maybe) looks like a bird sitting on the rail?

It’s a dead balloon (with a string attached). Look at the top of the stairwell, just above the word “Sideâ€

I can see it now in the original picture you posted after watching the video. On my screen it is so dark you have to know right where to look and what to look for, which the movie allowed me to do.

Can you spot em?

]

i swear it wasnt me

Not unless you be a pussee.

he he he .. he isnt even checking, mussee know the mounties are off drinking lager ..

Prob. Crack head is lucky though... the owner showed up less than 10 mins later.

Hey G22,

Awesome clips, I was so hoping the owner would have come on the scene as the guy was calmly rummaging through the trunk. Upload the clip of the owner coming on the scene, would like to see his reaction.

Mind me asking what camera/lens combo you have on that area? Beautiful recording.

-WC-

Actually, it is more like 20 mins later the owner shows up after looking again. Not much reaction on the owner though from what I seen.

The cam is a Panasonic Day/Night WV-CP474 with Panasonic WV-LZA61/2 3.8-8 lens in a Pelco EH3512-2MT Housing. The lighting is not the greatest in the area though other than near the sidewalk.