Sign in to follow this  
cctv newbie

Digital Sprite 2 DVTU only working on NTSC

Hi Please can someone help, i recently accuired a Digital sprite 2 DVTU model from my work place, all cmeras are Pal and output to monitors are Pal, when i got home plugged in my cameras which are Pal and out to monitor was Pal all in colour all working ok.

1 week passed and plug in unit and when it went through its boot loader i noticed it said video system standard NTSC, i plugged in my cameras and they are b/W ie Pal camera not being reconised, and using NTSC to transmit the pictures, if i plug in Mon A pics are B/W plug in Mon B Spot pics are colour. is there a way of resetting system, ie reset back to Pal, i have tried factory reset in menu option but know luck,

is there any way of resetting chip that switches from Pal to NTSC.

Steve

problem solved, after numerous reset, camera changes i have managed to get the system to reconise Pal, turns out to be a rogue camera with was transmitting Pal but the Dvr was detecting NTSC for some reason, arfter connecting various pal cameras it changed its video standard to Pal, and when i reconnected rougue camera it now is detected as Pal and showing colour.