rory

Sun with a Rainbow around it

anyone else see this today, thing lasted a couple hours, got sun stroke while out working under it today!! do you think this is maybe the actual HOLE IN THE OZONE!?? We have no emission laws down here by the way ..

Edited by Guest

It's a humity effect.

yeah it was humid as heck yesterday, today just bloody hot and sunny!

Hmm, heat stroke yesterday, sun stroke today ... arghhh!!

Apparently its a halo caused from high humidity, high clouds, and ice crystals way up there mixed all together .. something like that from browsing the web ..

Edited by Guest

well i waited outside for 4 hours to be picked up, but just passed out, thought i was in a different world when i woke up, but no .... was just eating the pavement

It's a StarGate that will bring Rory to work in the United States.

scottj

Or the Goa'uld could be invading Nassau

well i waited outside for 4 hours to be picked up, but just passed out, thought i was in a different world when i woke up, but no .... was just eating the pavement

I hear it can take anywhere from 10 hours to a week before you get sucked into a worm hole. So you might want to give it another try and be more patient. It helps if you stand very still and position your hands open on top of your head as if you have moose antlers.

I hear it can take anywhere from 10 hours to a week before you get sucked into a worm hole. So you might want to give it another try and be more patient. It helps if you stand very still and position your hands open on top of your head as if you have moose antlers.

You have to jump in the rainbow