RichTJ99

So i have the Android Geovision beta...

I wish i could say its as polished as the Iphone app but its a good start. Since its a beta, I am still hopeful on the final product. I hear its supposed to be out at the end of the month.

At least its working vs the broken Iphone app in 8.4

They updated the iphone app yesterday so it now works with 8.4

I wish i could say its as polished as the Iphone app but its a good start. Since its a beta, I am still hopeful on the final product. I hear its supposed to be out at the end of the month.

At least its working vs the broken Iphone app in 8.4

While I dont want to compare the Geovision beta to the Total Control App, the total control app is much much better. Support for landscape (none in GV), full screen (none in GV - on my Evo), full screen stuck in portrait mode (not in Total Control), better swapping to different cameras (just a better use of bandwidth imo).

I am very impressed with Total Control App. I realize a beta isnt a final product for Geovision, so I am hopeful for the future though I wouldnt expect the next version to be out for months.

I am STILL waiting for a Blackberry app that actually works. Its been over a year since Geovision actually had a working Blackberry app. In canada all the business owners have Blackberries or Iphones. Sure Android/Windows phones are cool, and it's great they made an app, but the people who actually OWN the business's with camera systems and who actually want to watch their cameras all use either an Iphone or Blackberry. Geovision, are you listening???????? MAKE a working Blackberry app, and one that works on their NEW software version not the old one.

They did have a horrific blackberry app which did work. It was almost unusable, i would say it was unusable but it did connect. I had it working with a BB curve. It wasnt fun but it was there.

Did it stop working in more recent revisions or is Rim in Canada blocking the ports?