Gubins

Hi from Down Under

Gee it's not easy writing this with Koalas and Kangaroos climbing all over the place and messing with the furniture!! Just kidding. Funny how such misconceptions develop.

Anyway Hi. I joined this forum as I am trying to fix a DM DS2A for a friend who runs a really great bakery - Yum, but easy to get fat! I normally work in IT and Electronic Engineering and because of these skills I find myself working on all sorts of things and designing all sorts of things. I have worked on a couple of other brands in this area of security too.

I found there was excellent information available here although having posted a request for help I have not had a single response yet. Anyone out there??

Gee it's not easy writing this with Koalas and Kangaroos climbing all over the place and messing with the furniture!! Just kidding. Funny how such misconceptions develop.

Anyway Hi. I joined this forum as I am trying to fix a DM DS2A for a friend who runs a really great bakery - Yum, but easy to get fat! I normally work in IT and Electronic Engineering and because of these skills I find myself working on all sorts of things and designing all sorts of things. I have worked on a couple of other brands in this area of security too.

I found there was excellent information available here although having posted a request for help I have not had a single response yet. Anyone out there??

What city are you in mate and what's wrong with the thing?