Han02aa

PTZ analog Camera Trouble

Dear All,

I have a problem with a Vitek PTZ10 Analog Camera , i was operating on the Camera and while i was using the Zooming Function the Camera Address Switched From 0001 to 3201 ( even though the physical address on the camera on the Camera is 0001) and if change the Physical Address of the camera it changes only the last 2 digits and keep the first 2 Example ( physical address is 0003 , it shows the address to be 3203), now i can't control the camera through the DVR and the camera is stuck on maximum zoom .

Does anyone has a solution to this problem ?

Dear All,

I have a problem with a Vitek PTZ10 Analog Camera , i was operating on the Camera and while i was using the Zooming Function the Camera Address Switched From 0001 to 3201 ( even though the physical address on the camera on the Camera is 0001) and if change the Physical Address of the camera it changes only the last 2 digits and keep the first 2 Example ( physical address is 0003 , it shows the address to be 3203), now i can't control the camera through the DVR and the camera is stuck on maximum zoom .

Does anyone has a solution to this problem ?

what make is your dvr and how do you have the ptz connected.

@nelly i tried changing the ID but the maximum id is 99 which changes only the last 2 numbers

Also i tried rebooting and waiting for 5 seconds nothing happens . i need to restore the camera into its factory defaults and there is no reset button :S

@nelly i tried changing the ID but the maximum id is 99 which changes only the last 2 numbers

Also i tried rebooting and waiting for 5 seconds nothing happens . i need to restore the camera into its factory defaults and there is no reset button :S

Hi if you need to reboot to factory settings then you will need to connect your ptz to a controller to entre reset (it cant be done from your dvr)