leeline88

How about SONY Effio E 650TVL camera?

Hey anyboday there?

Do anyone use SONY Effio 650tvl camera already?How's that?

Is that selling popular on your market now?

Who can supply me some more info about this kind of cameras????

Hey anyboday there?

Effio-E is (650TVL) lower-end version of Effio and it lacks alot of key features from Effio like WDR, TDN, Dual-scan CCD, Face Detection, 3D DNR, and etc., and is very high-lux(0.1) since it lacks ESS.

Will probably fit in between 500TVL's cameras and high-end 650-700TVL Cameras but most people looking for EFFIO will probably look for High-end features like WDR, TDN, 3D DNR, low-lux, AGC, ESS and stuff.

There are a lot of choices for 600-650TVL cameras if you don't need all those features.

I'm not really sure how Effio-E will compete in the market but so far Effio-P definately gets more interest.

Hope this helped.

Hey anyboday there?

Effio-E is (650TVL) lower-end version of Effio and it lacks alot of key features from Effio like WDR, TDN, Dual-scan CCD, Face Detection, 3D DNR, and etc., and is very high-lux(0.1) since it lacks ESS.

Will probably fit in between 500TVL's cameras and high-end 650-700TVL Cameras but most people looking for EFFIO will probably look for High-end features like WDR, TDN, 3D DNR, low-lux, AGC, ESS and stuff.

There are a lot of choices for 600-650TVL cameras if you don't need all those features.

I'm not really sure how Effio-E will compete in the market but so far Effio-P definately gets more interest.

Hope this helped.

Big help,Thanks so much.

I just want a cheap low res BW Exview Bullet camera and Im good to go

On topic of Effio, what are the effective pixels of the 650TVL?

If its more than or same as what we have now in the 480-650TVL cameras, average 768x494 pixels, we are already over the limit of DVRs.

Also if cheap cameras are going to become more expensive and see less in low light due to higher res, then perhaps the move to an all IP system would be more feasible.

i have seen Effio-E 960H EXview CCD II camera in a lab.

in a word, very good. i can identify each adge of each objects very clearly.

2D DNR looks working good, equalible to 3D NDR. trying TDN development now.

for good Effio-E camera selection,

the choice of CCD - i think CCD 408/9, 638/9 can't show over 650TVL. too much marketing.

well designed and programmed for good image quality.

on Wonder Effio-P will be greater.

Hey anyboday there?

Effio-E is (650TVL) lower-end version of Effio and it lacks alot of key features from Effio like WDR, TDN, Dual-scan CCD, Face Detection, 3D DNR, and etc., and is very high-lux(0.1) since it lacks ESS.Will probably fit in between 500TVL's cameras and high-end 650-700TVL Cameras but most people looking for EFFIO will probably look for High-end features like WDR, TDN, 3D DNR, low-lux, AGC, ESS and stuff.

Hope this helped.

Huviron - not sure where your info about Effio-E is coming from, but "it ain't necessarily so". We have arange of Effio-E's with WDR, Day/Night Low Lux (0.01lux @F1.2), OSD, ATR, etc. Not 3D DNR, only 2D though. It's all in the overall chipset (CXD4127+CXD4816+ICX673AK/IC672AK).

Hey anyboday there?

Effio-E is (650TVL) lower-end version of Effio and it lacks alot of key features from Effio like WDR, TDN, Dual-scan CCD, Face Detection, 3D DNR, and etc., and is very high-lux(0.1) since it lacks ESS.Will probably fit in between 500TVL's cameras and high-end 650-700TVL Cameras but most people looking for EFFIO will probably look for High-end features like WDR, TDN, 3D DNR, low-lux, AGC, ESS and stuff.

Hope this helped.

Huviron - not sure where your info about Effio-E is coming from, but "it ain't necessarily so". We have arange of Effio-E's with WDR, Day/Night Low Lux (0.01lux @F1.2), OSD, ATR, etc. Not 3D DNR, only 2D though. It's all in the overall chipset (CXD4127+CXD4816+ICX673AK/IC672AK). Our Box is $73, Indoor Dome w/3.6mm Board Lens is $71, and Vandalproof Outdoor Dome w/4-9mm varifocal lens is $119. Let me know your email address if you want any.

I got all the info from our Engineering team. We manufacture Effio-E cameras as well so I don't need your cameras. Thanks for the offer though. I'm not saying Effio-E DSP is bad, but I just don't see any advantages of Effio-E over other cameras yet.

I don't know how many times I have to tell this but here we go again. Effio-E does NOT have true WDR. Don't confuse DWDR with true WDR. DWDR is just gamma compensation.

Let me know your email if you need true WDR cameras.

And one more thing...

**Please do not advertise your price on this forum. This is not the place where you can post your price list. **

Hope this helped.

Thanks!

Effio-E dose not have WDR as DSP chipset dose not support it.

but there is a possibility that some can do real WDR with Effio-E maybe. just what i think because we add extra feature (Intelligent IR LED Light Control) on Effio-E and it works well.

Our Effio-E image is attached. DVR resolution 720X480

CH1 - our Effio-E, 960H Exview CCD

CH2 - 600TVL, 3DNR

CH3 - Panasonic WDR XXX product.

481289295_imagecomparison.jpg.7ffec31f9fa332a1058608094001ad82.jpg