bpzle

I might be a nerd...

I love COD. So much that I will no longer have a wife or a business so I deleted my stream account. Just please keep reminding me how much that game sucks and you would NEVER play it.

haha... ya there was a 6 month period of my life were I did nothing but work and play MW. Gained 40lbs, almost lost my wife, it was a bad deal. So much that I didn't buy MW2, and I'm trying to stay away from Black Ops.

Now I just occasionally play MW... I know it like the back of my hand so the fun level is low enough where I don't feel like I need to play 24/7. That's a good thing.

I've only been into 2 games. Golden Eye and MW. A couple years ago I gave my sis the 64. She still plays it, sent me this pic a couple days ago. LOL! Brings back memories...

They just don't make em like they used to!

007.jpg.8c1753acc941aebae535a798e17f47e3.jpg

I've only been into 2 games. Golden Eye and MW. A couple years ago I gave my sis the 64. She still plays it, sent me this pic a couple days ago. LOL! Brings back memories...

[attachment=0]007.jpg[/attachment]

They just don't make em like they used to!

Seriously. Golden Eye was awesome.

Anyone hear about the fan-made remake of Duke Nukem 3D thats coming? Best of all, it's going to be free .

http://www.dukenukemreloaded.com/

On 12/1/2010 at 9:40 AM, bpzle said:

Just ordered one of these for Modern Warfare... Any of you guys play?

mini militia mod apk

hello! yes i play the modern warfare it is very amazing game anyway i like all games of call of duty thank you so much for sharing this post......