patricknelson

Expert opinion needed on selecting between these 2 cameras

I have a new client that insists on using the EL-470 from icrealtime and base on what I've used recently and read from this forum, I've been recommending the VCM-24VF from CNB.

Could someone help me decide which one is a better camera. I'm intalling 4 cameras indoor and 4 cameras outdoor at a house.

Thank you

“I have a new client that insists on using the EL-470 from icrealtime and base on what I've used recently and read from this forum, I've been recommending the VCM-24VF from CNB.

Could someone help me decide which one is a better camera. I'm intalling 4 cameras indoor and 4 cameras outdoor at a house.

Thank you”

Tell him you have not tested this camera before and you can not guarantee it for suitability of purpose. You will use it if he wants to, but no refund.

so I was able to get temp. access to 2 DVR's using ICREALTIME EL470 cameras.

the DVR's are set to D1 resolution at 15fps. here are the pics for anyone wanting to see shots.

zoomed and focused, boat is about 25-30ft from mounted EL470

el47020d12028229-1.jpg

Wide angle

el47020d12028329-1.jpg

glad to help, enjoy

I recognize the DVR brand .. dahua

D1 @15fps though? Is that the realtime model?

" title="Applause" /> yes their font is very recognizable. It is an ICRealtime Flex 8Ch D30fps unit. The pictures on this DVR are really amazing daytime and night!

Rory, do you know a dealer in the NY area where I could get a 4ch DVR from. One like this brand. If so can you pm me a contact you might have, thanks

=D> yes their font is very recognizable. It is an ICRealtime Flex 8Ch D30fps unit. The pictures on this DVR are really amazing daytime and night!

Rory, do you know a dealer in the NY area where I could get a 4ch DVR from. One like this brand. If so can you pm me a contact you might have, thanks

Hi this guy does dahua now. SEANHAWG pm him he is on the forum.

He's in Oklahoma though.

That is funny. ICRealtime says they build their own gear

Dont they all

I just checked their site though, only 1 of the models they carry is the dahua ...

and just for verification ...

http://www.icrealtime.com/solutions/max42.jpg

every company I've spoken too claim to build their own equipment. oh well.

what's the verification on with the software picture?

He's in Oklahoma though.

yes but closest dealer to NY i know of.

ic realtime uk stock dahua hybrid. cant find it on USA site.

Nice guide rory " title="Applause" /> I've tweaked mine. There is a feature I don't think you added though, I'll take another look, then let you know.

It wasn't there. How to add in more than the allowed 50 max devices (DVRs,NVRs & IP cams)

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25477&p=155398#p155398

BTW a recent tweak I did, I now have the skin folder "safely" down to 1.97MB, from the default 55MB. When I get a chance I will post updates about that.