icu2

POS setup

Is anyone experiencing POS problems with 7.7.0.0055SP3? since upgrading from 7.3 POS overlay drops out after an hour or so requiring a complete reboot.

Does anyone know how the POS application is coded? there must be a flag or somethng not being reset in the code somewhere?

Is anyone experiencing POS problems with 7.7.0.0055SP3? since upgrading from 7.3 POS overlay drops out after an hour or so requiring a complete reboot.

Does anyone know how the POS application is coded? there must be a flag or somethng not being reset in the code somewhere?

how do you have your pos connected to your dvr ???

through serial connection. it worked fine on 7.3 for a year and then started falling over after upgrading to 7.7

through serial connection. it worked fine on 7.3 for a year and then started falling over after upgrading to 7.7

did you remove your pos devices from your unit before you did your upgrading. ??? and is your com port changing all the time

didn't see the need to remove serial connections before upgrading as I dont think aver would be scanning ports for POS connections? The COM port does not change and com ports are functioning correctly - I have checked the serial data coming through the ports and it is perfect. Nothing has changed except aver version. I am going to roll back to 7.3 to prove that it is a version problem

didn't see the need to remove serial connections before upgrading as I dont think aver would be scanning ports for POS connections? The COM port does not change and com ports are functioning correctly - I have checked the serial data coming through the ports and it is perfect. Nothing has changed except aver version. I am going to roll back to 7.3 to prove that it is a version problem

on avers you should remove everything cameras/serial connections before you change any software. and yes avers does scan serial. as avers has moxa drives in the software. if needed for pos or ptz

Thanks. I will reinstall with everything disconnected to see if that makes a difference. I will let you know