leo_bsb

Vivotek FD8134 and IP8332 lenses

Hi everybody. This is my first post, I've searched and didn't find anything related.

I just bought some Vivotek cameras, FD8134 and IP8332. I still didn't receive them, I'll get the package next month.

I know they say on the website both cameras have fixed lenses. Do they have any kind of threads so I can replace some lenses for more wide angle view?

Hi everybody. This is my first post, I've searched and didn't find anything related.

I just bought some Vivotek cameras, FD8134 and IP8332. I still didn't receive them, I'll get the package next month.

I know they say on the website both cameras have fixed lenses. Do they have any kind of threads so I can replace some lenses for more wide angle view?

Yes, will take megapix board lenses no problem

Yes, will take megapix board lenses no problem

Thanks for your reply.

regarding the IR, since both models have IR leds, I think I should by lenses without the IR filter.

I am having a bat time trying to distinguish IR corrected lenses, IR day/night lenses, and IR lenses. Why they just say if they have IR filter or not?

You'd better buy another FD8134 and adapt the installation scheme instead of changing the lenses because once you install the wide-angle lenses, you will loose some detail of the images!