neptune769

Resistor value needed

Hello Everyone,

I have an American Dynamics USB CCTV Control Module (ADACSET). It wasn't working so I opened it and noticed that one of the resistors were broken. I am looking for someone that can tell me the resistor value for R51. It sits right behind the two position switch between the Sensornet and RS422 connector. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Dennis

What are the color bands on the resistor?

You need to look for a replacement that has the same color bands (resistance and tolerance), and is the same size (wattage) and type.

Hi Soundy,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately the resistor is a surface mount that was broke in half. I couldn't get the numbers off of it. There are no colors.

Regards,

Dennis

HI there.

In case you still need the information.

On the resistor its written 473. not sure what it means tough

Good luck,

Hello Everyone,

I have an American Dynamics USB CCTV Control Module (ADACSET). It wasn't working so I opened it and noticed that one of the resistors were broken. I am looking for someone that can tell me the resistor value for R51. It sits right behind the two position switch between the Sensornet and RS422 connector. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Dennis

HI there.

In case you still need the information.

On the resistor its written 473. not sure what it means tough

Good luck,

Hello Everyone,

Thank you,

Dennis

473 means 47KΩ (47,000 Ohms)- the shorthand breaks down as the first two digits being the value, and the last digit is the multiplier (number of zeros following the value).

Great, thanks for the info.

Dennis

473 means 47KΩ (47,000 Ohms)- the shorthand breaks down as the first two digits being the value, and the last digit is the multiplier (number of zeros following the value).