rucanunes

DVR Remote doesn't move cameras over iPhone...

So why can i see the cameras but not move them with scdvr?

There is a bug in the scdvr app which will never be fixed since it is no longer supported. Sorry you are out of luck.

So it's fair to say that LUPUS it's a great piece of ****!!! Right?

No that just means you bought an old dvr that came out way before the iphone was even out. You should be lucky that you even have an app that you can even view live.

That's NOT true!!! I bought that DVR the iPhone was out for many years.

And they have an app specially designed for the DVR to connect to iPhone. But a crappy one, with bugs.

The problem it's not with me but with the horrible customer support from LUPUS.

This was the first and last product I bought from them, and I will take some time to fill the Internet with bad reviews of their products.

So it's fair to say that LUPUS it's a great piece of ****!!! Right?

Many would say the same about the iPhone

ps. personally i never heard of lupus, but it sounds like a medical disease.

Hi all,

this is the customer service of LUPUS-Electronics GmbH. I am answering in this forum as well, because I received a second email from an enduser who is using LE800. He posted a link to this forum as well.

Just to make something clear:

1. We answered both emails from this customer.

2. A simple phone call would have solved this misunderstanding, right away.

Concerning the issue with the PTZ iPhone control:

If the customer ordered the LE800+, the ptz camera can be controled by the fingertips.

But if he ordered the old LE800 (not the + model), PTZ control is not supported by the iPhone app. A PTZ support by the APP and old LE800 was never described in our documentation.

Hope to make myself clear. And please CALL US if there are issues with our products!

Regards,

Philip Wolff

LUPUS-Electronics Customer Support

Hope to make myself clear. And please CALL US if there are issues with our products!

multiple of additional functionalities: mouse control, VGA-port, IR remote control, PTZ-control, alert in- and ouput ports, live access via mobile phone, email alert notifications incl. screenshots,

your website lists iphone ....>>>>> BUT you never say it does not control PTZ cameras. you still sell this DVR today .... it would be good if you list on your website NO Control with Iphone.

Hi all,

this is the customer service of LUPUS-Electronics GmbH. I am answering in this forum as well, because I received a second email from an enduser who is using LE800. He posted a link to this forum as well.

Just to make something clear:

1. We answered both emails from this customer.

2. A simple phone call would have solved this misunderstanding, right away.

Concerning the issue with the PTZ iPhone control:

If the customer ordered the LE800+, the ptz camera can be controled by the fingertips.

But if he ordered the old LE800 (not the + model), PTZ control is not supported by the iPhone app. A PTZ support by the APP and old LE800 was never described in our documentation.

Regards,

Philip Wolff

That's as simple as a simple firmware upgrade. But I think you're not interested in post selling.

You just want people to buy the LE 800+.

But rest assured that I will never buy anything else from you unless a firmware upgrade it's available.

And I will take some time, I'm already working on that, to make very bad reviews on different sites about AEON.

You must know the effect, on the Internet of bad reviews...

As the other friend said: "your website lists iphone ....>>>>> BUT you never say it does not control PTZ cameras. you still sell this DVR today .... it would be good if you list on your website NO Control with Iphone."

Regards!

Please read my answer above more carefully. The DVR we are selling right now is

the LE800 +. The old model has a completely different mainboard inside. The new model has the double of old models performance. That is why a firmware upgrade is not possible and the app is not made by us.

@tomcctv: Please pay attention on our product name. Our website describes the NEW model LE800+. And this one do support PTZ control via mobile phone. This is why it works with our link you posted - it's the new one! The old model is not supported anymore since 1 year now. You can not find it on our website anymore.

Anyway. We are willing to change the old one to the new one if you take the shipping costs for the returning.

If you want to satisfy yourself before, you are invited to visit our booth at „Alarmes, Protection & Sécurité“ in Paris which starts from 20. to 22. September 2011 or just visit our Headquarters in Landau, Germany.

The LE800 and LE800+ are really really successful in the market. It's not fair to complain about functions that were not advertised.

Regards,

Philip Wolff

That's as simple as a simple firmware upgrade. But I think you're not interested in post selling.

You just want people to buy the LE 800+.

But rest assured that I will never buy anything else from you unless a firmware upgrade it's available.

And I will take some time, I'm already working on that, to make very bad reviews on different sites about AEON.

You must know the effect, on the Internet of bad reviews...

As the other friend said: "your website lists iphone ....>>>>> BUT you never say it does not control PTZ cameras. you still sell this DVR today .... it would be good if you list on your website NO Control with Iphone."

Regards!

Well, since the company offered to give you an upgrade for the cost of shipping I hope you plan to make good reviews on many sites. It would only be fair.

The old model is not supported anymore since 1 year now. You can not find it on our website anymore

hi. your company your website http://www.lxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/New%3A_LUPUS_-_LE_800-p.html

(i will pm you your web page)

still listed and it does say , Test the new LE800 and the new free app for the Apple Iphone:

and your NEW iphone app does not work with this DVR.

so in all fairness to the forum member it was sold with iphone control (as your web page)

Hello,

I would like to thank everyone on this forum that tried to help solve this problem. Thank you very much!!

I'm just little disappointed that took 9 months for LUPUS to offer me to exchange the DVR. But than again,

better late than never...